Our venue provides an array of inside and outside facilities:
- Reception area– Ground floor – 50 people
- The Forest room - Function Conference & Exhibition space
- The Alder Room - Ground floor – Maximum 12 people
- The Beech Room - First floor – Maximum 50 people
- The Cherry Room – First floor – Maximum 10 people
- Kitchen space – First floor
- The Chill Out Balcony - First floor
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Parking for 45 cars with overspill parking
- Ample space for coach parking and lorry turning
- 10 acres of woodlands
- 12 acres of pasture and meadows
- 1 acre of wetlands
- 1 mile woodland and meadow walk
- Free wi-fi throughout the venue
In keeping with the woodland surrounding, we’ve brought the outdoors indoors. With rustic inspired features our meet and greet area is warm, welcoming and quirky.
Tea and coffee facilities are available upon arrival, a great area to host the start of your event before heading into the main Forest room or meeting room 1. Toilets are also located from the reception area.
The Forest Room
A room with the wow factor. This quirky area boasts some unusual features including a large fireplace constructed from over 5 tonnes of natural stone, tables made from recycled cable drums and is overlooked by The Chill Out Balcony. The space can also be accessed by vehicles, so getting heavy items into the room is never a problem. Multiple power points and a projector with HDMI connections are available within the room.
The Alder Room
This room is on the ground floor and is suitable for up to 12 people in a Boardroom style arrangement with an impressive handmade natural wood table. The room is self-contained with refreshment facilities and its own private entrance, with direct access to and from the reception area and The Forest room.
The Beech Room
Situated on the first floor, this elongated room is ideal for large, private conference and meeting events. The room has no natural light yet boasts high tech lighting effects perfect for presentations with our built in projector, HDMI and multiple power points.
The room also has access the Chill out area and full use of the kitchen facilities.
The Cherry Room
This room is situated at the rear of the building on the first floor. It boasts spectacular views over the pond and the rolling countryside.
This room has access the Chill out area and full use of the kitchen facilities.